ProFlowers - Send ProFlowers starting at $19.99HBO Shop Logo - 120x90Discover the World's largest E-Book Store! Save big on bestsellers!
Photobucket

When you comment on a post, make sure you check the box to receive all comments by email. This way you will know when others are posting and it will allow you to address any new questions that might arise.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

What’cha Readin’?

As my last post eluded to, I am sorry I have not been on top of the blog posting for book selections this past month. In my absence, I’d love to know what everyone has been reading.

Feel free to comment below telling all the other Page Turners what you have been reading. If you want to discuss your opinion of the book in the comments, feel free! I’d love to hear it!

 

PS. Stay tuned because Page Turners will be getting a facelift to match the awesomeness of this blog :)

xoxo

Nat

music note While writing this, I was listening to "Eskimo" by Damien Rice



No comments: